Saturday, October 21, 2006

blah...


one of my most favorite movies of all time is Ladder 49. I love this movie so much but it is one of the most sadest movies i have ever seen.. i bawl i mean really really really bawl when i watch this movie... we watched it tonight.. first time in over a year and i bawled for about 30 minutes... even after the movie was over! i do suggest seeing this movie though even though its sad its still one of the best movies! i love it! The reason its been so long since we watched it is because i bawl like this everytime... i balwed at the theater with my mom and fernanda, and then when i got the movie for my 19th birthday from my mom THANK YOU MOM... we all watched it as a family.. and there i was bawling and sniffling and balwing a whole lot more.. everyone was like geez laura! lol i dont know why it makes me cry so much ive seen sad movies before but this one i just lose it lol.. anywho well hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! love you all 24 more days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like ladder 49 is for you like Titanic is for me.