Monday, July 28, 2008

10 months!!!

Can you believe it? This kiddo is already 10MONTHS old today! yikes!! seriously were did the time go? only two more months until he is ONE YEAR OLD! so sad. I love how energetic he is, happy go lucky, go with the flow, loves to plull up on this and cruise the furniture, eats anything he can get in his mouth, loves table food and crawls around like a speed demon, but i do miss my tiny newborn with the newborn smell, the crossed eyes, the small little coes, always wanting to be held and cuddled, seems so long ago huh.
And this is Kason giving me a big ol' smile. He now has three bottom teeth and two top teeth that are going to pop through any minute now i swear.
anywho i have pictures at home i need to upload, Kason got his first hair cut! it was in his eyes and hanging WAY over his little ears. Also we went camping with my family. Unforuntantly logan had to work so it was just Kason and I. We had a blast and Kason loved to crawl around in the grass, eat pancakes and foil dinners and hang out and get attention! I didn't bring my camera yet again, but oh well.
Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Nadeau Family said...

So cute! I cannot believe it's been 10 months already....