Saturday, November 12, 2005

Logan


I love this picture of Logan and meself lastweek up at Alta, when we all went to play in the snow. I just wanted to express how much i adore this man. How much he means to me. I love the feeling i have everytime i look at him, even if its a silly face im looking at, or him sleeping. He's a great guy and everyday i feel more and more luckier to be with him. Out of all the girls in the world he had picked me and out of all the guys in the world i picked him. He's my one and only true love. Babe i love you so much, thank you for being there for me through thick and thin, happy and unhappy moments. I love it when we laugh together, dance in the streets at night together, or just sit down and cuddle to a movie. The little things count so much and i thank you for all the hardwork you put into this relationship each and everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a sweet tribute to Logan!! Sounds like you guys are really enjoying Utah, as you ought to, even if it is getting really cold here! How was your time with Rae Elizabeth? Was that a real tatoo that she got (there is a pic of it on her blog)??! Have a happy day!

Laura McGee said...

who are you ??? do i know you?

Anonymous said...

no, you don't know me, but I know you because of this blog.