Thursday, April 13, 2006

Art Journal

Rhonna Farrer (rhonnafarrer.typepad.com) is doing a 21 day Art Journal... well its the second round.. but the whole thing is like this: it takes 21 days to form a habit. So she started a 21 day art journal.. each day you do a page and she provides a quote and you just go off of it.. the quotes are all related to keeping goals... thats the other part. As we do this Art Journal you commit to something to want to form.. For me its being healthy... walking each day, eating better, going to sleep earlier, etc. I have been doing a good job, and to be honest this journal has helped alot... This is my third type of Journal and i LOVE it! I have kept the normal kind of journal since i was 12. This in Feburary i started a Quote Journal, I just write down quotes i like, love, inpire me.. etc... and now this Art Journal.. which im going to keep doing long long long after the 21 days are over.. i want to have alot to pass on to my kids.. and i think Journals are wonderful! Anywho here are what my pages look like.. its my art so its not perfect and i like it that way.. i dont paint in the lines, my colors mix, and its my style.. so no laughin lol.. anywho...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura I think this is great. I really like what you are doing. I'm excited to here you are trying to get healthier. Now is the time to do it, while you are young. It is much easier. Love mom

Anonymous said...

very cool Laura! :)

Can't wait to start my 21 day one.