Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WELCOME KASON!!!

hey everyone!!! i have been wanting to get on a computer for days!! Kason finally came FRIDAY!! Thursday i had an appointment with my dr. and we decided that a c-section would be the best. So we scheduled it Tuesday the 2nd at 7:30 am (today) well Friday morning i woke up, bleeding and my water had broke. So we headed off to the hospital were at 5:21pm Kason Fitzgerald was born by C-section. good thing too, this kid is HUGE! 9lbs 5oz. 20.5inches his head was 14.5 inches! lol beautiful baby!! here are some pictures to show off!!
here is the link to the online nursery-
http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stp25/public/stp25birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h25-8034

13 comments:

Jamie said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Laura, he is sooo PERFECT! Congrats!

Amy said...

He's so perfect! Congratulations again!!!

Clara said...

Good job getting pics up so quick. I'm impressed. You do have a beautiful baby and I hope you are getting some sleep.

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be the first hospital picture that is cute! :)

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oooh!!! congrats!!! how adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Laura (and Logan)! I'm so glad I got to see him so soon. Although, I'm still waiting for my chance to hold the little guy...still sick, though, so give him some loves from "Auntie Carrie" (and Brinnon)!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura and Logan!!
Kason Fitzgerald is absolutely adorable. I love his middle name. to cute.
Hope that you are feeling ok.
Take care, and get as much rest as you can.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura! Both of my girls were 9lb, and you know, as they grow, you'll look back at these photos and remark how TINY he was then!

Julie said...

Congratulations Laura! He is precious!!!

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

oh he is beautiful!!!!! congratulations to your new little family!!!!!
lol
T

Anonymous said...

time to update.

Clara said...

We need some new pictures lady!!!! I know, I know...new mom, new baby, so so busy, but come on. It's cold/flu season and I can't come see the little guy. Need new pics!!!!!!!!!!