Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Here you go...
























After weeks of "nagging" by my wonderful family here is a picture of our beautiful cute full of character tree! We got our tree like on the 19th i think so its still up! lol... we didnt have hooks to put up the ornemants so we use safty pins! lol like our star? its a snowman! i thought it was so CUTE!!! anywho well hope everyone is doing great!! Down below is a LO i did over the last two days of my mom and I... i miss her so much so i had to use this picture again, one of my favs of her and I.

Journaling reads: When this picture was taken it was only days until Logan and I packed up all our things and headed to Utah to live. Now 3 months later I wish I was in that moment again. I miss my mom so much. I miss just hanging out everynight with her or going out to lunch. I miss being able to walk a few feet and ask advice or see if she likes my outfit. Mom i love you and Miss you so much! I hope that when we are able to move back to Wa. we will be so close in distance, because i already know we are so close in heart.

4 comments:

Cady said...

Laura, I thought it was a really great idea to move to UT so you and Logan can be together and leave and cleave like the General Authorities have advised newly married couples to do. I know you miss your mom, I miss my mom too, but stay strong and continue to grow in your love with Logan. My cousin spends all her time with her mom and it really has affected her marriage and mothering capabilities. So, just a word of caution from a concerned reader of your blog.

Amy said...

cute tree Laura.

We all miss you too but it's good your out there and learning and growing for yourself now. :)

Mom said...

Laura, I love you too. Thanks for the sweet words. I pray that we will aways be close, i'm sure we will. It's good for you to be on your own with Logan now, but I MIss you too.

Amy said...

just realized look at your tree that i forgot to put pics in the ornaments from the kids. oops.