Thursday, January 26, 2006

sick...

One of the kids in my class at the child care center i work at gave me a wonderful cold! but not any cold... one of the worst head colds i have ever had... which has given me a migrain! how wonderful and sweet of this little boy!! lol anywho i think ill live though. But i wont have to worry about getting so sick so much because in less than 2 weeks ill be a nanny!! i gave my two weeks notice on Tuesday, a hard decision, but a right one. Im so excited to start this new part in my life, and grow and experience some more new things :) yay! well anywho... i just popped some midol, yah that time of the month too :( and sudefed... talk to you all later :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, congratulation on your new job. I'm really happy for you. Hope it works out well, I'm sure you'll be great. Hope you're feeling better, I have a really bad cold right now too. Just it time for my vacation :( Love mom