Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been Tagged!

Thanks to my wonderful sister Amy (www.family.grendell.net) i have been tagged! so here i go...

4 jobs I've had in my life:
Taco Bell! 2 years!!
Penser North America (office Assistant)
Nanny For theBarretts!
Assistant Teacher at C St.
4 movies I'd watch over and over:
National Treasure
Pirates of the Carribean
10 things i hate about you
??
4 places I've lived:
Spokane, WA
Clarksten, ID
Lacey, WA
Salt Lake City, UT
4 tv shows I love to watch:
CSI
House Hunters
Mystry Diagonses
Family Guy
4 places I've been on vacation:
Whistler, Canada
Sandeigo, CA
Sioux City, Iowa
Glacier National Park
4 websites I visit daily:
designbydani.com
My sisters blog
Hotmail
Digiscrappin.biz
4 favorite foods:
Pasta from Olive Garden!!
Cheese Fries from Training Table!!
A really good salad!
4 places I'd rather be right now:
Back in bed
At the Temple
On vacation with Logan
Snowboarding
4 Bloggers I'm tagging:
Dani
Rae
Denise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun reading your answers.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked house hunters, I like it too.