Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TAGGED AGAIN!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Leah
Amy
Rebecca
Amy
Laura

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. I picked :

Rae
Dani
Denise
Ingrid
??

Here are the questions.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was nine, probably enjoying elementry school, riding my bike around all day long and playing with my friends

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was just newly engadged and very excited. Helping my sister paint her new house and move into it.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Easy Cheese!!! LOVE THAT STUFF
2. baby carrots
3. Ice Cream (chocolate chip cookie dough)
4. Nacho cheese from the jar and tortia chips
5. Reese Peanutbutter cups!

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. 100 years-Five for Fighting
2. Eleanor - Low Millions
3. I am a Child of God
4. Goodbye Earl-Dixi Chics
5. - Um.. i dont know...

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy my dream house in the Avenues in SLC
2. Pay of our debts
3. Set up funds for our future kids
4. Set money aside for traveling etc.
5. Get Logan's dream car

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Not keeping up the Apartment as well as i should
3. stressing out
4. being lazy
5. Not doing the laundry

Five things you like doing:
1. scrapbooking
2. spending time with family
3. snowboarding
4. Movies
5. photography

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. Sweater Dresses! YUCK!
2. Pegging your pants WHY?
3. white washed jeans
4. most of the 80's
5. ?
Five favorite toys:
1. my camera
2. my computer
3. my explorer
4. my snowboard
5. ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, that was fun to read, love mom