Saturday, July 29, 2006

hey

okay so im a huge LAMO! sorry!! my mom has been asking me to take pictures of the flowers i recieved, which thank you to you all. I never did... lame yes i know.. its just so hot here, and i kept forgetting and with the heat the flowers didnt last too long, yes i gave them plenty of water :)! lol.. anywho this is a picture from the website that my mom, sister, and carrie sent me flowers from. it looks exactly like the ones i recieved. i promise lol. Anywho we are doing good... im not sure what we are doing today... probably cleaning lol.. i let that slip this past week.. oops :) anywho well im going to go. have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laura. They are really pretty. I'm glad you are feeling better. Have a good week, Love Mom