Tuesday, July 31, 2007

in search for...

an apartment! so the hunt begins! logan and i are looking for an apartment to move in whenever now.. we have stayed long enough at my parents to save up money, thanks mom and dad, and are ready to move out again :) been looking on craigslist and the olympian so hopefully we will find something soon :) i would LOVE a 3bedroom so Kason wouldnt have to share a room with a computer, but im not holding my breath. Apartments are getting expensive! i wish we could just buy our own home. i would love that! :) anywho not too much else going on around here. hope you all have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you Laura! Hope you find the perfect space for your family :)

Clara said...

I understand about living with the parents. Love them appreciate their help but just don't quite feel like a grown up in their house. I wish I knew of a great apartment for you.

Amy said...

I know of some great apartments in Salt Lake. :) Hint hint. :)