Monday, July 11, 2005

Trying new things...


Posted by Picasa Okay so you might gag and say this is totally nasty, but this is a picture of me eating rabbit... it was raised for eating, not some pet so im not eating someones pet... Logan's mom and step-dad raise their rabbits for eating, and their friend does the same... the rabbit i tried was Gill's their friends... let me tell you i wasnt sure about it, but once i had a bite, it was SO yummy.. like i am a chicken lover and it almost beats chicken!! Through out my whole life i have had the same foods, the same surroundings etc... but going out to his parents on a farm where they raise animals (not just cows) for eatin.. like pigs, turkeys, chickens, rabbits and yes cows... i have learned to be more open to things and understand stewardship more... out there i learn more about myself and my ablities of pushing myself more and more and expanding who i am... and not fitting into one mold but into Many many different ones...

No comments: