Wednesday, August 17, 2005

List of Three's


Posted by PicasaList of Three's Found this on Denise’s blog so I thought I'd add it to mine.

3 Screen Names You've Had:
1. Dwarfypunk4 (current)
2. FrostedFlake2004 (2 years ago dont know why 04 though wrong year)
3. BlueDimplez (first screen name ever!)

3 Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My Blue Eyes
2. My dimples
3. The way my feet look with flipflops and an anklet (lol)

3 Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. my height, 5’ 2” is a little short about about 5’5”???
2. How loud i can be lol
3. I stress way to easy

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Good ness, only 3 im like heinz 57! but german
2. Irish
3. Norweigen

3 Things That Scare You:
1. Being alone forever
2. Loosing Logan
3. Loosing a child

3 Of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Computer (blog, 2peas, petfinder)
2. SLEEP! :)
3. Being with Logan

3 Of Your Favorite Songs:
1. All my Life- Kacey and Jo Jo
2. dont know the name but its by Relient K
3. Cant think of a certian one right now... um...

3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Trust
2. Friendship
3. Passion

2 Truths, 1 Lie (which one is the lie?):
1. I want 5 kids
2. I want a dog named Jack
3. I love fish

3 Things You Can't Do Without:
1. Internet, email, etc...
2. Family
3. My Camera

3 Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Europe (Paris, Ireland, Italy etc.)
2. San Diego, CA
3. NEW YORK CITY!!!

3 Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Sing on Key
2. Math
3. do more then 2 things at a time.. it just dont work
3 Kids Names: (none yet, but the names we like...)
1. Ann Elizabeth
2. Kason Fitzgerald
3. Cadence Valeen

3 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Ethan (from survivor africa i belive.. he own though and hes hot! lol)
3. um.. the guy from National Treasure, not Nicolas Cage, but the geeky one lol
3 People You Want to Know These Things About:
1. Amy (my sister)
2. rae (already know though lol)
3. Logan (be fun to see what he says lol)

No comments: