Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Addicted

I love scrapbooking, I loved to put things together around a photo to make it pop out, make more meaning to it... and when my sister introduced me to scrapbooking a few years back, i slowly got into it and i loved it alot, but then a few months back when i got into digital scrapbooking.. it was awesome! i got sucked into it right away.. it was fun cutting and pasting, erasing, changing the opacity, adding texture.. being able to have total control over something... i love digital scrapbooking.. its something i can go to and just be myself and have fun with. No one is judging you, its something i can do on my own.. something i can do with out being compared to someone else... i like it.. its so much fun to do... being able to take the photos that i love that i have taken and to make something great of it.. its awesome

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I'm glad you're having so much fun with the scrapbooking. I wish I had the talent you and Amy have, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Laura - you are very talented with it...keep it up! :)

Holly Hyde said...

Hi! Just stumbled on your blog. I'm loving the sound of this digital scrapbooking thing. I had not thought of that! Just curious if you can suggest any good software for this hobby. Thanks!

Holly Hyde said...

Me again...thanks for the info you left me on my blogspot. I went to the pea web site and man....tons of great ideas on that thing. I couldn't really figure out how to do it though. You mentioned getting free kits, but I didn't see anywhere that I could click on to get free kits. Saw some for $14.95 though! Thanks again for your help. Holly