Friday, May 20, 2005

Growing Up


Posted by Hello Its been almost a year since i have graduated from my Highschool... and lately i have been thinking about highschool and the changes i have made through those 4 years and since then... I was growing through some pictures and saw some of me when i was younger, and i couldnt believe that i have changed that much in a few years.. and i like the changes i have made.. who i am today. i like that... i dont regret the choices i have made because even if they were the wrong choice they have led me to this point, of which i am loving. I have a wonderful husband, a fantastic family, and friends who love me! i feel so prevledged to have all this! This winter my husband and i are going to make a trip to move to Utah... and I'm going to miss my family so much! Of course we're coming back A.S.A.P., but we are goign to miss all our family and friends... but at the same time im so excited to go on an adventure... not knowing anyone... getting a new job, going from penny to penny... i mean yeah its going to be one of the hardest things i'll ever experience, but i want that... i want to trip and fall and learn and grow with Logan... i want to be able to lean on him when things get rough for me and vis versa... i think that this is going to hard on us both, but if we stand strong together it will be a wonderful experience that we can tell our kids about when they come along :)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love this entry. I am so happy you are so excited for all the things to come for you and Logan. I know the two of you are going to do fine. I'm also really glad you like pink again! It was my favorite color to dress you in when you were little, which is probably why you didn't like it for so long. I will really miss you when you move to Utah, but I think it will be good for the two of you also to really be on your own and grow closer to each other. Love you bunches, mom