Monday, May 16, 2005

Together...


Posted by HelloForever! This picture i took of us at the zoo while waiting for the Sea Lion show to start in San Diego... it was alot of fun and we both really enjoyed it. Its been a little over a week since we have been married and I love it. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with Logan... He makes me so happy and I hope that i do the same for him. We fit together like we were ment for each other.. and i honestly believe with my whole heart that we were... that our life together was planned before we were even on earth... It hit me on our last day of our honeymoon, that yes i was married... and it didnt freak me out, it made me smile and i had such a wonderful feeling... I'm excited for whats ahead of us... i cant wait to see the world, or just my back yard, but what ever i see im glad that i will be seeing it with Logan, that we will be seeing it TOGETHER :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool picture! You'll love being married....as you've discovered. It is a lot of hard work, but worth it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are so happy. I think you were made for each other too.