Sunday, May 22, 2005

Pink...

For those who know me, you know that pink hasnt been my favorite color growing up. i think that the last time that I had wore pink until my sophmore year was age 6 or 7. My mom said i would wear it anymore... and until lately I could give her millions of reasons why, but i dont know.. i dont know if its growing up or influence of Logan or even Maegan's obsession with the color, but i like it alot now.. i bought the cutest shirt :) thats pink and old navy flip-flops that are pink, anyways... I like the color now... lol.. after all the these years of depise and i end up lovin it now! hee hee... so thats the change of banner and color now... if you couldnt tell!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the pink!!! :) I like it a lot now too....but it took me a couple more years to like it than you. haha!