Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Heaven on Earth...

WE LOVE SAN DIEGO!!! its just wonderful here, the sun, the heat, the wonderful service of our awesome condo!! we have such an awesome pool, large hottub as the size of a small pool, and a wading pool... tonight we are swimming and we odered pizza to be delivered to us at the pool... i think this is such a cool thing!! having pizza hand delievered to us form PAPA JOHNS to the poolside!! this is so awesome!! we saw a family do this a few days ago and i just thought it was so california so i begged Logan to do it, and of course he didnt have a problem with it... yesterday we hit the zoo here in San Diego... it is HUGE and awesome i love all the animals but i fell in love with the meercats! like timone off of THE LION KING.. they were barking when we went by them it was so adorable! well gotta go and hit the water... i want to THANK MY MOM for everything she has done for me in my life, especially for these past few motnhs... things have been crazy and i love you so much! the wedding was wonderful and it could not have been so good if you had not helped out so much! HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laura for the sweet words, I love you too. I went to R.S. tonight. It was fun, next month you can go with me. Sounds like you are having a great time. I'm so happy things are going so well. Miss you lots, love mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put my name.

Anonymous said...

heeey sis !!!!!
i so happy for you !!!!!
;)
i hope you and logan have fun in San Diego ...
love

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Heaven on Earth now too! lol Glad you guys are having a good time. Make the most of it.