Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sometimes...


Posted by Hello... there are just times i want to scream my head off and go off running the other direction to get away... tonight one of those nights... one name will explain it, well in my life it does {Adam} i love my brother, yes i do, but he is one to push buttons and piss you off until he passes out in laughter... he thinks its funny to make me so worked up and i try and i try to not let him bother me, but then he hits buttons that i have no control over and i just get so mad... i sometimes wish that he would stop and realize how much he's not only hurting me, but hurting our relationship... him doing this and thinking its funny is going to ruin our realtionship.. crash and burn it... He gets into everyone's business whens its not his to even peek at! like for example he started commenting on how i told Amy like a week ago i wanted to take Tucker (our dog) out for walks, yes i still havnt but there is a think called lack of time and lack of money for better leash and shoes, but its not the point its not his place to stick his nose!! STAY OUT! i cant take it anymore im about to break down and cry right now... and here is the only place besides my journal, or talking to Logan, that i can let it all out.. Logan's not here, and i needed a post, so here it is, my life... annoyed by my immature brother, and what pisses me off more is that he can be SO mature and LOVING at times, then act like this and just stomp all over what he had built up... i dont understand how he thinks this is fun or a game... Adam if your reading this IT HURTS and PLEASE stop okay! i have problems confronting people its so hard for me, always has and its been getting better, but its still alot to ask me to do.. so just letting it out here makes me feel better i guess.. anywho ill let you go on your merry little way :) have a good night y'all... and if i have advice for anyone, try and try not to let anyone push you around

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura you should talk to Adam about this problem and let him know how you feel. I know he loves you very much.